Sunday 15 July 2012

Top 10 Jokes of the Day

  1. I had a parcel delivered and it was covered in drool and crayon.

    That's the last time I pay for a special delivery. 
  2.  What does Asda have in common with Down's Syndrome?

    Not a great selection of jeans
  3. If I had a pound for every animal I'd molested...

    ...I'd be much more inclined to molest animals.   
  4. I've just been diagnosed with a tumour. I was horrified at first, but it;s starting to grow on me
  5. My ex-wife was deaf. She left me for a deaf friend of hers.

    To be honest, I should have seen the signs. 
  6. I got fucked in the ear the other day.

    Since then I've had hearing aids.  
  7. Did you hear about the short-sighted circumciser?

    He got the sack. 
  8. I fucked a dwarf tonight.

    It was my first time, but I won't be making a hobbit of it.  
  9. If you tell an Hermaphrodite to go fuck themselves, is it an insult, or merely a request?
  10.  In a bathroom today, I saw a hole in the wall...

    Took me back to my glory days

No comments:

Post a Comment